Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet Kate

Age: 22
Hometown: Palm Springs, CA
Current Location: San Francisco, CA
Occupation: Legal Secretary at Kirkland and Ellis LLP
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a Minor in Economics at St. Mary's College of California. Completed one year of law school.
Interests: Fashion, art, design, writing stories, cooking, the beach, reading, hanging out with my boyfriend of the moment, dancing on elevated surfaces, San Francisco, shopping and astrology.
Fashion Icons/Designers: I love Jessica Simpson, Reese Witherspoon, Manny Mashouf (the chairman and founder of BEBE), Oscar de la Renta, Nina Ricci, Lauren Conrad, George Marciano. I'm not too big on designers. I think a lot of the most popular designers make truly hideous clothing.
Anything else? I think clothes are meant to be fun. You can look good in anything as long as you have a smile on your face and you haven't had too many double doubles.

Image courtesy of the CW