Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meet Jason

Age: 25
Hometown: Chico, CA
Current Location: New York, NY
Occupation: Fashion Designer/ Print/ Editorial/ Runway Model
Education: Attended San Francisco State University, internship with fashion legend Betsey Johnson
Interests: Fashion is my life! I also enjoy playing baseball, tennis, basketball, soccer and working out. I love going to the beach. That's where I get the most inspiration for my fashion designs.
Fashion Icons/Designers: Karl Lagerfeld, Tom Ford, Donatella Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs, Roberto Cavalli, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, D&G, Zac Posen, Giorgio Armani.
Anything else? We are all beautiful no matter what size, race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. I feel that everyone should be able to afford fashion and not be criticized by what they wear or how they look.

Image courtesy of the CW